Web Cams for the ports

gmldolphin

I have been trying to see the Dream sitting in the Port before it leaves and the camera is always looking out to the channel that the ships leave out of and I can't see her. I finally today was able to see the Dream leaving and that was great. Also in one of these posts someone also gave some other web cam addresses that you can see the ships leaving after they make their turn our of the channel and head south out of Port Canaveral, would anyone know what some of those are? I know I saw them one day but now I can't find them. I would appreciate any help that you can give me. Also I have the webcam address for the Radisson but it starts to load and then it always says error and says it couldn't finish the load, could anyone help me out and tell me what I can do to be able to see it? Thanks in advance for any help. I still have 6 1/2 months before my cruise on the Dream and I am so wanting to get a good look at her.

southeastflorida.com/inlet cam is fantastic. I watch daily around 4:30 - 6pm and watch the ships sail out.:cool:

OMG so do I! LOL

I love watching that cam - with the sound and views. <sigh> Makes me wish everyday was embarkation day! (well, technically it is, but not for me)

It's very sad on the few days a month that there are no cruise ships in the port. Very sad days for me indeed. I swear this is the only thing that gets me thru my day. Well, that's a little exaggerated but you get the point. :D

http://southeastflorida.com/inletcam/

southeastflorida.com/inlet cam is fantastic. I watch daily around 4:30 - 6pm and watch the ships sail out.:cool:

Did you happen to watch it Saturday? There were SEVEN ships that were sailing out! It was amazing! My daughter thought I was a complete whack-o because I had it on for a full two hours just watching them all leave. Every time I'd hear a horn, I'd run back and watch a ship leave.

Archived