Honest Opinion, Cruise or Land for a Week?

If I went to their place, we would just be going to the beach and the pool. I go down there every year and visit them.

Another thing. This cruise goes to Cozumel. I've never been there before but am also going there in June on the Allure, is this a big deal?

To be honest I have looked at doing either for our anniversary, I looked at many all inclusive resorts vs a long cruise, I chose to do the cruise option as it allows us to do as much or as little and still enjoy our time together. If you enjoy spending time with your parents relaxing then only you can decide to do that or relax on a ship for 4 nights. Honestly by the 4th night you are just getting relaxed if you have never sailed this ship, however staying with your parents you would have to cook and clean some.. :eek: Its all what you personally want. All inclusives I have found are not a savings vs cruiseing.

This is just my opinion. I would not go to any place in Florida if it was free and you paid all my expenses to get there and covered all my costs when I was there. I do not like Florida - let me correct that statement - I can not stand the place.

Cutting yourself off from Florida does rather limit your cruise choices, does it not?

To the OP, I'm glad you made your decision. Hope you enjoy your stay with your grandparents -- even if it means having to spend time in Florida! :rolleyes:

I know everyone is telling you cruise and I agree, but I wanted to comment on Cozumel. Cozumel is beautiful and I try to visit there once a year. A small island and the people are great. We love Paradise Beach and the shopping right at the pier. We love the snorkeling as well. I say there is enough to enjoy for 2 trips in one year especially since you have limited time in port.

Archived