Global Alert or TravelSafe

ejkj84

Has anyone had any experience with either TravelSafe or Global Alert travel insurance? They both have similiar coverages and similair costs. I just wanted to know if anyone had any good or bad claims with either of these companies.

Thanks,

Has anyone had any experience with either TravelSafe or Global Alert travel insurance? They both have similiar coverages and similair costs. I just wanted to know if anyone had any good or bad claims with either of these companies.

Thanks,

Claims for both are handled by TripMate out of Kansas City so there's no difference there. Just offhand, I'd pick TravelSafe (assuming the coverages of both suit your needs) because they are a small company and very customer-oriented. Heck, I'd bet if you call there and ask for Scott Perfetto (the President) he'll probably take your call. And he'll probably try to sell you some homeowner's insurance too (they're a full-service agency).

Here's their agency's BBB report

http://www.bbb.org/washington-dc-eastern-pa/business-reviews/insurance-services/chester-perfetto-agency-inc-in-wyomissing-pa-50002532/

Archived