some advice on the oasis of the seas

I'm sure the ship is still in excellent shape! All cabins are in a great location. Just choose which is best for you.

alot off people are complaning about the bed near the closet i was looking to book room 6190 hope is a good room

alot off people are complaning about the bed near the closet i was looking to book room 6190 hope is a good room

The bed will be by the balcony in this cabin. The only drawback with this is that it is located on the slant of the hump. If you wanted to be in a different location, there are D5 cabins all over the ship. I am in a D5 on Allure in June and we are on Deck 11, smack in the middle of the ship!

I'm sure the ship is still in excellent shape! All cabins are in a great location. Just choose which is best for you.

The Oasis is still a new ship. We had a C1 category 12609 which overlooked Central Park. Excellent location and lovely room, however, the drawback was that the bed was near the closet and made the room look smaller.

The Oasis is still a new ship. We had a C1 category 12609 which overlooked Central Park. Excellent location and lovely room, however, the drawback was that the bed was near the closet and made the room look smaller.

Most people have noted that they didn't like their bed by the closet. I haven't experienced this. On the Allure in June, we have two cabins right next to each other, so I will be able to compare once I get back from there.

Archived