Kid Clothes Question

Packing for the Epic right now!! So excited!! But I have a question-- for the restaurants where adults are required to wear long pants, etc., are kids also required to wear long pants? We will be traveling with our eight-year-old son. Are nice shorts and a polo-style shirt acceptable for kids? Also, what's the kid attire for the Epic Club?

Thanks in advance, everyone!!

Packing for the Epic right now!! So excited!! But I have a question-- for the restaurants where adults are required to wear long pants, etc., are kids also required to wear long pants? We will be traveling with our eight-year-old son. Are nice shorts and a polo-style shirt acceptable for kids? Also, what's the kid attire for the Epic Club?

Sea Monster,

Cannot speak for the Epic, but were just returned from the Pearl and many children wore dress shorts and Polo style shirts in the speciality resturants. Our daughter wore dress shorts one evening but she got cold as it seemed cool at times in those resturants. Maybe the sunburns added to that. Kids club, comfortable kids clothes. Hope this helps some. Have a wonderful cruise as we sure did!!!

Kathie

Packing for the Epic right now!! So excited!! But I have a question-- for the restaurants where adults are required to wear long pants, etc., are kids also required to long pants? We will be traveling with our eight-year-old son. Are nice shorts and a polo-style shirt acceptable for kids? Also, what's the kid attire for the Epic Club?

Hello there Sea Monster

The Epic...so jealous...

Here is the deal with the dining room.Having taken quite a few NCL cruises:) I feel I can respond. People are strange...there are some that wear shorts in the Main dining room, totally inappropriate but no one says anything that was on my last NCL spirit.

One my first cruise my son was 7 ( now 15) pants/cargo pants/longer shorts all are acceptable for a little boy. A polo is super. The kids club doesn't really have a dress code..i thinkicon12.gif

Have a great EPIC VACATION!!!!!!!:p

We're going on the Epic next week, I am bringing polos and "dressier" shorts (like plaid bermuda) for my 8-year old son but he will not be wearing flip flops of any kind in the specialty restaurants. He'll also be wearing jeans and polos and Sketcher type dressy shoes (like these - http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/67037-1015104/Skechers/Dark+Brown/Kids'+Urbantrack+Rain.aspx )

IMO the kids shouldn't have to get really dressy but atleast look decent. :) Have fun!

Archived