Serenade of the Seas, April 23, Southern Carib.

d&a Delaware

Anyone else? These roll calls are often under subscribed, and I know it is kind of spring breaky, but surely there of some others out there who are tied to an academic calendar and are sailing out of San Juan over Easter weekend. Come on in and say hello:). We also have a pretty good roll call going on the RCI roll call board.

David

• 3 weeks later...
hmmm, 3 of us are thinking about this one.:confused:

School? Yuk! Glad that's over and done with centuries ago:rolleyes:

Hey Roger & Martin,

I was about to bump this thread for one more try, but even better you guys have taken care of that:D. Now all we need to do is get you to decide to join us. It's Allen's work as a middle school administrator/teacher that ties us to an academic calendar -- in some ways a bummer, but if we can work around it with a southern carib cruise on a great ship with great ports for a great price, what's to not like:). And sailing out of San Juan is always a plus. Hope you will join us -- and maybe also drop by what is turning out to be a very active roll call thread on the Royal C forum http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1136323&page=16

David

hmmm, 3 of us are thinking about this one.:confused:

School? Yuk! Glad that's over and done with centuries ago:rolleyes:

I am one of the three...I think. ;-) & am now booked. Come on Roger and Martin !!!

Hey David and Allen - I'm glad to be joining you and can't wait to get to San Juan. You're right about this being a great ship with great ports at a great price. :)

Okay everyone, come along and join us !!!

I am one of the three...I think. ;-) & am now booked. Come on Roger and Martin !!!

Hey David and Allen - I'm glad to be joining you and can't wait to get to San Juan. You're right about this being a great ship with great ports at a great price. :)

Okay everyone, come along and join us !!!

Thanks, Jack. And I agree, Come on Roger & Martin. Wait much longer and you'll be standing in the dark of night at El Morro waving goodbye to us:rolleyes:. Actually, isn't the evening/night sailaway from San Juan, with that looming fortress receding in the dark, a great sailaway experience? We have booked an aft cabin with a large balcony, perfect for watching the sailaway with a coctail in hand. Come join us:).

David

Thanks, Jack. And I agree, Come on Roger & Martin. Wait much longer and you'll be standing in the dark of night at El Morro waving goodbye to us:rolleyes:. Actually, isn't the evening/night sailaway from San Juan, with that looming fortress receding in the dark, a great sailaway experience? We have booked an aft cabin with a large balcony, perfect for watching the sailaway with a coctail in hand. Come join us:).

David

I agree, the evening sailaway from San Juan is great and your aft cabin sounds like a great place to be during the exit from the harbor. In addition the late departure time allows even more time to get to the port. :rolleyes: The Serenade will be my second Radiance ship, so, I am particularly stoked about that. I'm looking forward to the Seaview Cafe and Concierge Lounge with windows !!!

So sorry guys, but the price went up to $480 so it looks like we'll be booking the Adventure APR 24th for $299 instead.

I'm going to miss our Jacky:( and the new FODS! But at least we get to see you onboard for the Adventure TA May 1st!

OHHH, so many tears!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey David,

It looks like it is just us on Serenade this weekend. I've signed up for the official Meet and Mingle. See you in the Diamond Event or Concierge Lounge during the week ? Would love to meet for a drink if possible.

Hey David,

It looks like it is just us on Serenade this weekend. I've signed up for the official Meet and Mingle. See you in the Diamond Event or Concierge Lounge during the week ? Would love to meet for a drink if possible.

Jack,

I trust we will be able to catch up with each other at some point. We have only:rolleyes: Platinum status, so unfortunately it won't be at a Diamond Event or the Conciergw Lounge. But we will try to get to the ad hoc M&M in OSJ Friday evening, and we are signed up for4 the official M&M. In the meantime, the pictures in our avatar and signature are accurate, we really do look like that so flag us down if you see us walking by. I will have a cane, or possibly be on a small mobility scooter. We have late seating in the MDR, and will certainly be found in a convenient bar for a drink or two before dinner, and we will also try to keep track of any posted FOD mtg. I'm sure we will see you at some point.

Oh, and our cabin is 9256 if you want to leave a message. :)

David

Jack,

I trust we will be able to catch up with each other at some point. We have only:rolleyes: Platinum status, so unfortunately it won't be at a Diamond Event or the Conciergw Lounge. But we will try to get to the ad hoc M&M in OSJ Friday evening, and we are signed up for4 the official M&M. In the meantime, the pictures in our avatar and signature are accurate, we really do look like that so flag us down if you see us walking by. I will have a cane, or possibly be on a small mobility scooter. We have late seating in the MDR, and will certainly be found in a convenient bar for a drink or two before dinner, and we will also try to keep track of any posted FOD mtg. I'm sure we will see you at some point.

Oh, and our cabin is 9256 if you want to leave a message. :)

David

Got it. I'll track you down. ;) I have an inside on Deck 10, so I'm in the 'hood. Have a safe trip to Puerto Rico.

Archived