Cruise Commercials. Which have You seen? The Perfect Song

M.S JAZO

I love watching them, I stop whatever I am doing to listen and my mind is taken away. I have seen the 3 different Carnival Commercials but It depends on whats on to see the different ones. Like during Two and A Half men of Americas Funniest Videos I see The family one. During SNL I see the young couple and on the travel channel I see the older couple. I have seen the Crystal ones but its been like 5 months since the last one I saw. Royal I see all the time, They had the winter one and a thankgiving one. Disney I see all the time as well and since I live in NYC the show ALL the time the NCL Dawn one during the 6pm news on all the channels. Ok I Want to know if anyone has seen the HOLLAND AMERICA one. I love the song and I downloaded it and I CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT.

I love it. I fills my soul and takes my mind to the perfect cruise. As I write this I am listening to it. I LOVE it. I feel so relaxed. The Song Is Edge of the Ocean by IVY.

Has anyone seen the commercial. The last time I saw there commercial was the summer of 03 I would say. I need help and I say this with a relaxed tone. I feel I am in a perfect state of mind. I think the song agrees with all cruising regardless of the line. I say it again. Its PERFECT:cool:

I have not seen it. I don't think I have seen any by HAL; weird.

I adore the one (not sure which cruiseline it is) where the guy is talking about this cruise while closeing the blinds, and says:

"I think of this as a temporary exile".

It makes me laugh or smile every time I see it.

Funny, but living here in Orlando, we see Carnival, Celebrity, and Royal Caribbean, and that's about it. I haven't seen a Disney cruise commercial in forever, NEVER see NCL, HAL, Crystal, or Princess.

I also love the temporary exile commercial, because that's how I feel about any cruising whatsoever! I also like the older gentleman at the end of the Carnival commercial, how he waggles his eyebrows before he shuts the cabin door - makes me smile every time.

You know, after thinking about it HAL could get a lot more business here in Va. if they showed more commercials. Like I said before, I haven't seen any at all.

Right now we have a temp. port in Norfolk, and by the end of 2006 I am sure the new port (the 1st to be completly HomeLand Security Safe port ever) will be up and running smoothly. If I were HAL, I would be pumping out tv ads every change I got.

I agree...I think HAL is missing the boat (pardon the pun) here! My wife and I are solid HAL Mariners and at this point wouldn't consider another line other than HAL but what do you think we go around during our day humming to ourselves???...Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin ( The Carnival Cruise Song ). Kinda glad we haven't heard this HAL song mentioned here. I think we would become really obnoxious!! :D

Archived