Need some help choosing which ship for our honeymoon!!!

Hello everyone!!

I'm very new to this whole cruising thing and have only been on one cruise before which was the Rotterdam Holland America Cruiseline to Alaska last year. I found Alaska to be amazing and such a great experience but the ship was somewhat more geared toward an older crowd. My fiance and I are 25 years old and found the ship to be a little boring. :o

We're not huge drinkers/party people but we would like to drink on occasion with some other people our age along with some fun trivia/game nights on the ship.

We're getting married on Jan 6, 2012 and we're thinking about doing the Caribbean for our honeymoon..probably a cruise. My question is..could anyone out there help us pick a good honeymoon cruiseline for 25 yr olds?? lol

Some ships that i'm looking at so far are...

Royal Caribbean

* 7 nt South Caribbean Cruise from San Juan, Puerto Rico - Adventure of the Seas ship....leaves Jan 8 and stops at st thomas, st kitts, aruba, and curacao.

* 7 nt South Caribbean Cruise from San Juan - Serenade of the Seas ship...leaves Jan 7 and goes to Grenada, St Lucia, Antigua, St croix, and st thomas

Carnival

* 7 nt south caribbean cruise from San Juan on the Carnival Victory ship...leaves Jan 8 and stops at st thomas, barbados, st lucia, st kitts, st martan

* 7 nt west caribbean cruise from tampa, FL on the carnival legend ship..leaves jan 8 and stops at the cayman islands, cozumel, belize, isla roatan

Princess

* 10 day eastern caribbean cruise from Fort Lauderdale, FL on the Emerald ship..leaves jan 7 and stops at princess cays, st thomas, st kitts, barbados, st lucia, and antigua

Also looking at the Crown and Caribbean Princess ships and the Norwegian Cruise Line

Would anyone recommend any of these for a honeymoon cruise?? My fiance and I are very interested in beautiful private beaches, snorkeling/scuba diving, hiking/exploring, spas, and romance. We really would love to try a cruise that's more geared towards the younger crowd this time (20s-30s).

As far as the caribbean goes, I've been to St John's and absolutely loved it...also been to the Bahamas and didn't think much of it. I would love to explore more islands in the caribbean and could use as much help as possible. Thank you to all of you who took the time to read this!! =)

Jessica and Vince :)

Archived