Problem with the early saver form?

skyscanr

I would just like to know if anyone else having this problem with the early saver form.

This is the 3rd price drop that we have seen and have filled out the form and hit submit , But here is the problem I am not getting the email saying they got it and will hear from them soon .

Should I be worried or are others having this problem . I have sent in the form 3 times now and just guess I will keep sending it in or should I just pick up the phone and call them

I submitted a form last night, and didn't get a conformation email until 729am this morning. I submitted a form again (carnival has had me running in circles) at 2pm and have yet to receive a conformation e-mail as well. If I don't hear anything by either tomorrow night or Thursday morning, I'm going to call carnival

I submitted 1 on Monday night based on a price I saw on their fair viewer. I quickly got the confirmation email. When I went back to look at the fair viewer before I went to bed the price was back up to the price we paid. So on Tuesday I got an email saying that my request had been denied. I'm sure that the different prices I saw was some sort of website anomally given all the issues I've had with their website in the last few days. But I feel they really should honor what is posted on their site. Maybe if they had to honor something like that they would get a better handle on their site and not have all the issues with it that they have.

Lesson learned to me ... use the print screen feature on my computer for any price drops I see on their website.

Archived