does ncl still have there big cinnamon buns for breakfast

uncleboo

My wife and I were stuck for 25 days on the Jewel a year ago and it was the worst experience of our life. After the 3rd night we couldn't eat in the main dinning room anymore. With a number of finger lickers walking around in the buffet we had to keep asking for new serving utensils. With all the meat killed by cooking it well done it became inedible. If NCL has cinnamon buns you can be assured they use the cheapest cinnamon probably with the sweepings off the floor. After 13 nights in the buffet I saw a man with a plate of spaghetti and I asked him where he got it. He replied at the spaghetti station which I had never seen. He pointed across the room where I remarked thats where the burned hamburgers are to the right and the dry pizza to the left. He said go in between the two stations and pass a plate over the glass at neck height and the server will get you a plate full. Interesting, a serving station with no signage.:(:(

does ncl still have there huge cinnamon buns please advise

On a thread under NCL's message board I saw one poster mention these. They swore they were to die for. Based on everything all those posters said about the food it isn't bad at all. Each person has their own criteria. I wasn't impressed with the food on the Celebrity cruise we were on. Wasn't bad but not what I have had on Princess. Looking forward to trying some of the wonderful things I have heard about on NCL.

• 2 weeks later...

So uncleboo any other comments on the food? As to cinnamon rolls -small but tasty is always good. Here in Colorado there is a restaurant outside of Fort Collins that makes ones the size of a dinner plate. They are served with a pitcher of extra frosting. Nothing compares but hasn't stopped me from trying others along the path of life.

• 1 month later...

Archived