Caribbean Segway - still operating?

Britt7670

After much research, I finally found the the company that does the Fort Charlotte and the Botanical Gardens segway tour in Nassau. I was wondering if they are still in business since I can't see to find a website for them. This excursion seems much more interesting to us than the the beach segway tour offered by NCL... Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Yes, the Segway tour that was at the Botanical Garden is still operating from a new location right next to the Hilton Hotel only 4 blocks from the cruise ship pier. They go along the beaches and walkways on Nassau Harbour. It is a blast:). Yo can stay after the tour and hang out at the beach right next to their location, very nice beach and really close to the port. Their website is www.segwaynassau.com

We booked the segway through NCL and it was the Caribbean Segway Tour. We were driven to the training grounds next to the beach by the Hiltons. The tour took us to Junkanoo Beach, Arawak Cay (fish fry), up close to Fort Charlotte and the field where Bahamas celebrated their independence (forgot the name). The group then took the same route back to the training ground.

Archived