Cozumel with a 4yr old

jjteach

My DH and I will be taking my 4 year old daughter on a cruise in May. What should we make sure we do... and what should we avoid? Any other tips or comments? This is our first cruise so any tips will be greatly appreciated

we are taking our 4 and 7 yr olds in 2 weeks! cant wait!!

I will let you know what works when I get back- any recomendations for me would be great- at this point PB vs chakanaab. Lenaing towards PB because a massage sounds great- also- I work for a hospital and could bring pb tom some cool free :rolleyes: baby stuff, if I see a list of needs. I also like the isdea of bringing school supplies for chrysalis. Maybe my 7 yr old will appreciate school more when she realizes it is a priveledge for so many others around the world!

Sally or Tom - how do you know how many ships will be in port on a given day? is there a way to make reservations for a nice spot for me and my girls?

I always recommend that to families with small children. It's a protected little area near the entrance to the park where tykes can mess around in nice shallow water. Plus the whole park is fun to see. Nice gardens where your 4 will surely spot at least one large iguana not too far away. You can also go out on the pier and watch the people swimming with the dolphins. You can get up really close right behind and above the trainers. And it's free instead of costing $95 or whatever it is now.

CozSally: Thanks for the tip to find out how many ships are in port.

JJteach: I'm also interested in what to do with children. We are taking our 3 children(9, 6 and 2) on the Navigator the end of April. I'm a little nervous because of the age span. So ANY tips would be great.

Mary

Well, I don't have any kids but having once been a kid myself... :)

I might start off with a round of miniature golf at Cozumel Minigolf. It's a beautiful course and they even have small plastic putters for little bitty ones.

See: www.cozumelminigolf.com or www.czmgolf.com

Then l'd go to a beach, probably Paradise for the water toys and floatie mats. Plus Paradise has great food with choices for children as well. Spotless bathrooms.

With children that age, that's probably a very full day.

Archived