Which tour company to Victoria

WE are staying 3 nights in Vancouver after our cruise and want to spend the 2nd day in Victoria. Which tour company is the best to use? There are many companys advertising their tours but I would like some feed back from folks that have used them and what they have seen. Many thanks

What do you want to do in Victoria? Do you really want to do a tour?

Do realize that downtown to downtown takes about 4-5 hours (ea way); so while the tour might say 10 hours, you'd only be in Victoria for 2-3.

I would recommend an overnight in Victoria, and/or just flying out of YYJ/VIctoria when you leave for back home

• 1 year later...
Probably the oldest company doing tours of Victoria are Pacific Coach Lines, they are excellent. A newer company but does a great job is LandSea Tours.

www.pacificcoach.com/

http://www.vancouvertours.com/victoria-tour

Good to hear this from you. Any idea why Landsea is rated on Trip advisor but no mention of Pacific coach?

Would love to hear from people that did the 4 hour Vancouver tour and the Vancouver to Victoria tour so I can decide which company to use.

Thanks

Good to hear this from you. Any idea why Landsea is rated on Trip advisor but no mention of Pacific coach?

Would love to hear from people that did the 4 hour Vancouver tour and the Vancouver to Victoria tour so I can decide which company to use.

Thanks

PCL while excellent and long time operators are kind of the "Greyhound" in the trade....whereas Land Sea are the new boys on the block, smaller vehicles and offer a more personalized service.However at the end of the day I am sure that you would be happy with either.

BC Passport is not a tour operator, they are a broker for any number of tour companies, so without knowing who their vendor is I really can't comment.

Very interesting; thanks for this tidbit! Will check that out. Sincere thanks; you excel in helping others and I certainly appreciate it.

BC Passport is not a tour operator, they are a broker for any number of tour companies, so without knowing who their vendor is I really can't comment.

After you tipped me off, I emailed them and asked them a few questions on the above as I couldn't find any reviews on them and since I was booking group tour for nearly 100 people and she knew this and had given me quotes; I wanted to know who they would be using; where I could read reviews on them etc; she replied; they don't want my business now. Sound fishy?? Thanks for the tip off. Think I better stick with Landsea or Pacific Coach

Archived