beverages

kenorus

Hi! We just returned from the 12 day Caribbean cruise on the Journey. It is a marvelous cruise line. Beverages included are bottled waters, sodas, tea, coffees, and wine at lunch and dinner. They really were quite enjoyable, a white and a red selection different each day. The Sommeliers are wonderful. They are now offering beverage packages. My husband and our friend were the first two to select this at a price of US $49.95 per day for each day but you must purchase it the entire cruise. They were able to enjoy all the liquor on board, including beer. There is also a beer only package and a less expensive package for liquor. Personally, the beverages that are included are wonderful enough, especially the wine and soda selections and the occasional extra drink, such as a bloody mary or drink of the day were not that expensive.

Hi OP and welcome to the AZ boards!

At the links below

I have the complimentary wine list that was on the Journey Oct and Nov 2010. It was reconfirmed that this list was the same the beginning of Feb 2011

Also, I have all of the bar menus and wine list of the cost of beverages that are NOT included with your rate

There is also other information at these 2 links that you will probably find extremely helpful since you are 1st time AZ cruiser

Also I have been cruising apprx. 45 days a year for the last 39 years (since I was a small child) I've got the highest ranking on everyone(not to brag, but to let you know that I've sampled the dumpy tug boats up to the corner suites)

Azamara is now my favorite cruise line, I will ALWAYS check their itin and prices first.

Buon Viaggio

K.

http://ourpassportstamps.com/AzamaraClubCruisesMenus.html

http://ourpassportstamps.com/AzamaraClubCruisesInfo.html

Archived