Grand Cayman Pirate Excursion

krissim9

Hi,

I am trying to decide if the Pirate Excursion through Disney is worth it or not. We have two three-year-old (almost) four-year-old) boys who LOVE pirates. They are not scared of anything, so it is not thescariness I am afraid of. I have just read some mixed reviews about the actual excursion. Has anyone done this recently? How has it been for you? ANy help is appreciated. Thanks!

Trying to decide between that and the stingray excursion. Have done stingrays 4 times int the past and loved it.

Thanks, krissi

Did it with my kids a couple of years ago, and it was great fun.

The "pirates" are really in character, and while my kids were the oldest on board they still enjoyed it.

Was on another cruise this summer and was on the ship when they went by, and everyone looked like they were having a good time as they were firing the cannons at the Liberty of the Seas.

Take them - it will be a lot of fun. They also serve rum punch after the swimming part, and you can jump off the ship into the clear blue water. (Those were my favorite parts of the excursion.)

Did it with my kids a couple of years ago, and it was great fun.

The "pirates" are really in character, and while my kids were the oldest on board they still enjoyed it.

Was on another cruise this summer and was on the ship when they went by, and everyone looked like they were having a good time as they were firing the cannons at the Liberty of the Seas.

Take them - it will be a lot of fun. They also serve rum punch after the swimming part, and you can jump off the ship into the clear blue water. (Those were my favorite parts of the excursion.)

I booked a pirate excursion in GC about 10 years ago and want to make sure it's the same pirate excursion. I remember using a rope to fly off the ship and land into the water. Is this the same pirate ship? I've been on another pirate ship in st lucia and that one didn't have a the rope to the ocean :(

Archived