Watches

justfun13

I’m going to st Thomas st Kitts ; I was there last year I no its wall to wall jewelry shops but anyone no a place to buy a watch for a friend , i no its hard to tell the kind of watch but I say a few for under a hundred dollars and got home and the same one was around 150 dollars more I wish I bought ;I no you can barter with them but anyone no a diamond in the rough:D

I’m going to st Thomas st Kitts ; I was there last year I no its wall to wall jewelry shops but anyone no a place to buy a watch for a friend , i no its hard to tell the kind of watch but I say a few for under a hundred dollars and got home and the same one was around 150 dollars more I wish I bought ;I no you can barter with them but anyone no a diamond in the rough:D

On the NCL Jewel in January we actually purchased my husband a watch right on the ship in their jewelry store.

He forgot his watch at home and by the second day we were tired of never knowing what time it was!:rolleyes:

I was planning on getting him a new weekend watch anyway and found a beautiful Citizen watch for about $100 less than I priced them here at home. He loves it and we are very satisfied with the purchase.

We also purchased a ring in St. Thomas at H.Stern Jewelry. They have a retail store here in NYC so we felt comfortable buying from them and knowing that we could always take it in for cleaning locally.

We didn't like Diamonds International at all and some of the other shops we visited didn't have anything worth buying.

Just do your homework and know what you want to spend before hand.

Have a great time.

Archived