champions bar

ukcrazycruisers

hi there ,well our cruise is nearly here,we join the IE tomorrow:p .but have one teeny weeny question,could anybody tell me if they actually show sports in the champions bar,daft question i know ,but we are big rugby fans and would hate to miss the England vs Ireland on sat .....

hi there ,well our cruise is nearly here,we join the IE tomorrow:p .but have one teeny weeny question,could anybody tell me if they actually show sports in the champions bar,daft question i know ,but we are big rugby fans and would hate to miss the England vs Ireland on sat .....

In a word no. We only walked through but it just seemed to have sporting memorabilia in there. You should be able to find a bar in Gran Canaria, try asking the reps or the crew, they usually know everything.:):)

Jan

Was there last June/July when the world cup was on :p

And is it live? nope it has a good earth on it :D

Der!! Do you think it's still there though? They had a big screen up on the Celebration for the World Cup. Great, until it broke down half way through the first half and didn't come back on. Something to do with getting the pictures screened from Turkey, I think the English commentary was from somewhere else. It was just a temporary thing though and it wasn't a tv just a cinema type screen that dropped down in the show lounge. Better than nothing and the next match worked ok with another feed, pity we got beat.

Jan

Archived