"Pronto Price" query . .

john39

We booked well in advance to take advantage of the Pronto Price. Apart from the discounted fare there were other inducements to book early. These included 25% discount on beauty/spa while ship is in port, 20% discount on wine packages, cabin mini bar, special room service breakfast and laundry. Also priority in choosing preferred table and sitting times in restaurant. We are wine drinkers so the discount on wine packages is of most interest to us. I asked our T/A how do we ensure we get these benefits once on the ship since we do not have any written proof that we are eligible for them. T/A does not have a clue, neither does Costa Australia who say they have never been asked this question before and they will have to go to Italy to get answer!! I have been waiting for over 3 weeks now for some kind of response (with many reminders) and time is getting short. Does anybody out there have any experience with obtaining these Pronto Price benefits on the ship? Seems to me if we do not have a piece of paper confirming we are eligible, there is no way we will get these discounts after we embark. Thanks in advance.

You are correct, get Costa to confirm the Pronto items in writing, also take your invoice and the relevant catalogue pages as backup proof.

You can order the wine packages online before sailing so making sure that you get the appropriate discount (same goes for some beauty products.

Have a great cruise.

Ron

Archived