EZ Air price change before payment

gargoyle999

I also paid everything in full a couple of days ago, which was 3 months early for us. Are you able to see the seat assignments on all of your flights? We have a mix of airlines. On Delta, we could select our flights on line. On SAS I had to call, but I am unable to verify the seats by pulling up the booking on line. I feel more comfortable when I can see the assignment on line.

This was my only complaint with EZ Air...I am not a frequent flier so didn't know what to do but Princess never really tells you anything. I wanted my seat assignment and couldn't get it through the Princess connection, tried, just never worked. I called Princess and the rep helped me thru it ,she was confused as well, next day, no assignment still Hmmm. I then went straight to the airline web site and set up my seat assignment, worked great. While I'm no travel agent, I think it would be nice if the Princess system would tell you what to do...Oh well

A little fyi for accessing your flight info:

Go to virtuallythere.com and sign in using your pnr confirmation # and your last name. On the next screen it asks for a validation (can't remember the exact word) code, type in princess. This allows you to see any flights booked through ezair. It is a nice website for keeping track of your flights.

We are booked with E_Z air the resreicted option. Paid for the air fare but not the cruise (just the deposit) final payment is not until July. I went to the Delta website using the confirmation # given by princess and picked our seats. One leg is with Alaska so I called them and got our seat assignments. The Alaska seats don't show on the Delta site but iit does show that the seats we picked are taken (they must be ours) I will look forward to checking this all out on Virtually there.

A little fyi for accessing your flight info:

Go to virtuallythere.com and sign in using your pnr confirmation # and your last name. On the next screen it asks for a validation (can't remember the exact word) code, type in princess. This allows you to see any flights booked through ezair. It is a nice website for keeping track of your flights.

I did use the virtuallythere and it shows the flights but the seat assignment fields are blank. I am able to see my seat assignments on both Delta and United when I go to the airline sites and pull up my booking number. I just can't see my itinerary anywhere for the SAS flight with seat assignment.

I did use the virtuallythere and it shows the flights but the seat assignment fields are blank. I am able to see my seat assignments on both Delta and United when I go to the airline sites and pull up my booking number. I just can't see my itinerary anywhere for the SAS flight with seat assignment.

I wonder if SAS is one of the airlines that won't let you pick your seat until 24 hrs. before flight? I think BA is that way unless you pay extra.

I wonder if SAS is one of the airlines that won't let you pick your seat until 24 hrs. before flight? I think BA is that way unless you pay extra.

Yes, BA is that way, but not SAS. I called SAS and they assigned our seats, but I can't find anything where I can see it on my booking. You can't bring your booking up on the SAS site unless you book your flight on their site. I even tried doing a booking thinking that it might pull up the seating chart, but it doesn't do that in the early stages of the booking like other airlines do. I like to see the seat assignments on the bookings when we travel.

Yes, BA is that way, but not SAS. I called SAS and they assigned our seats, but I can't find anything where I can see it on my booking. You can't bring your booking up on the SAS site unless you book your flight on their site. I even tried doing a booking thinking that it might pull up the seating chart, but it doesn't do that in the early stages of the booking like other airlines do. I like to see the seat assignments on the bookings when we travel.

I may be misunderstanding you (I've had a glass of wine!), but if all you're wanting to see is where your assigned seat is, you can probably see the correct seat map for your flight on seatguru dot com. If you're not familiar with this site, it may look confusing at first so here's a link to SAS's page. Scroll down and find your aircraft type and it'll show you the seating chart, with editorial comments on the desirability of each seat. Hope this helps:

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/SAS_Airlines/information.php

Archived