Jade Menu?

kijjy

I guess I'm confused. I thought Jade was a section in the buffet. Maybe that is true only on some ships.

No you are not confused. Jade is a section of the buffet and it will have different items from many types of oriental foods. There is usually sushi rolls, stirfry type dishes, soups and salads.

No you are not confused. Jade is a section of the buffet and it will have different items from many types of oriental foods. There is usually sushi rolls, stirfry type dishes, soups and salads.

Do you remember if they have steamed dumplings? They are one of my favorites! Yum!:)

This is true of every ship except for Monarch. On Monarch, Jade is a separate specialty restaurant open for dinner only. It offers salads, sushi, and entrees from the hot rock grill. Pricing is per item. I have a photo of the menu, and if I can find it I'll post it. Dinner will cost $15 to $20 per person depending on what items are chosen.

It was pretty much the Izumi menu, if not the same.

That's interesting, I've never been on Oasis/Allure so am not familiar at all with Izumi. I have heard that Jade is scheduled to be removed from Monarch at some point, possibly to be replaced by JR + Compass Deli as on Majesty.

Bob

That's interesting, I've never been on Oasis/Allure so am not familiar at all with Izumi. I have heard that Jade is scheduled to be removed from Monarch at some point, possibly to be replaced by JR + Compass Deli as on Majesty.

Bob

Monarch has a dry dock coming up in May for a week or so. All I've seen is it will be routine maintenance and they will be redoing the pool deck. We went to Jade around 6pm just for sushi and it was pretty empty. Johnny Rockets will probably bring in more revenue. We will find out soon enough.

Monarch has a dry dock coming up in May for a week or so. All I've seen is it will be routine maintenance and they will be redoing the pool deck. We went to Jade around 6pm just for sushi and it was pretty empty. Johnny Rockets will probably bring in more revenue. We will find out soon enough.

I agree that Jade seems to be underused on Monarch. You're probably correct that JR would bring in more revenue. We've really enjoyed Jade the last few times we've been on Monarch.

Bob

Bob

I could only wish!:p

Archived