Dancing on princess

navigator71

While my husband and I are no longer in our 20's ( and at the last bit of our 30's :)) we still love to dance to current music after shows at night. Any experience out there with the music scene at night? Is it decent or lame? We never go dancing in our regular lives here in VT, so cruising gives us that rare opportunity to "shake our booty"!!!

Your thoughts? Surely we are not the only "older" folks that love to dance besides ballroom dance lessons!!!

We usually enjoy going to the Wheelhouse Bar after dinner and show and listen to the music and have an after dinner drink. There are always dancers there, some old, some young. We ourselves are in our late 60's early 70's and don't "cut a rug" as we used to, but nevertheless it's great!

I remember our 2007 Hawaiian cruise, there was a couple that were in the Wheelhouse every night - it was a delight just to go and watch them dance, they were terrific! Have a great time and enjoy your cruise!:)

Skywalker's is the place to be (on the ships that have it, of course!). The music is usually good -- generally up-to-date, recognizable stuff, although there's always the odd dj who plays crappy house music. Some are better/more accommodating than others about taking requests. I believe it's over 21 to enter after 11 but I'm not positive about that; there are bouncers at the door but as I don't look under 21 (unless it's a moonless night and my date has a seeing eye dog...), they never stopped me so I don't know what they require in terms of proofing.

Archived