Grandeur of the seas questions.

hello

We are looking at Grandeur and can see they have WJ and MDR, can anyone tell me do they also have somewhere you can go get tea/coffee between meals ?

We have sailed on IOS, VOS and NOS and enjoyed being able to get coffee when we wanted lol

hello

We are looking at Grandeur and can see they have WJ and MDR, can anyone tell me do they also have somewhere you can go get tea/coffee between meals ?

We have sailed on IOS, VOS and NOS and enjoyed being able to get coffee when we wanted lol

outside the WJ on the pool deck there is a beverage station. Can't remember if it was port side or starboard. The quality of your hot drinks will be hit or miss, sometimes they run out of coffee and don't refill the machine. There is Lattetudes where you can buy Seattle's Best coffee. Plus you can always call room service free before midnight (but please tip them!)

outside the WJ on the pool deck there is a beverage station. Can't remember if it was port side or starboard. The quality of your hot drinks will be hit or miss, sometimes they run out of coffee and don't refill the machine. There is Lattetudes where you can buy Seattle's Best coffee. Plus you can always call room service free before midnight (but please tip them!)

thanks for that

hello

If you are speaking about between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner yes you can. Although Grandeur does not have the Promenade Cafe as the larger ships do you can go to Lattetudes for coffee through out the day. Just remember that specialty coffees are charged to your Seapass.

Was just on the Grandeur 2 weeks ago, for an awesome "Latin Immersion" cruise leaving from Panama and doing S. Caribbean.

They actually had drink stations open on both sides of the pool deck each with coffee. Also, there is a drink area in the solarium indoor pool, but dont think there was coffee.

I'm not a Starbucks fan, and they serve Seattle's Best which is an off brand owned by Starbucks. Was disappointed in the coffee a bit, but apparently the South American crowd enjoys coffee strong enough to strip the paint off of a deck chair. lol

Grandeur is an awesome ship if you've never been on it, plus you'll have Rico as your cruise director who is the best rated CD per Royal Caribbean's internl rating system, and in my opinion as well! Have fun!!

Archived