St thomas my favorite 5 beachs that you can drive to

islandsinmyblood

MY FAVORITE 5 BEACHS ON ST THOMAS, MY OTHER SPECIAL BEACHS CAN ONLY BE REACHED BY BOAT, AND SORRY I WILL NEVER TELL:)icon1.gifhello #1, lindquest "SP"no resturant or bar...

#8 March 28th, 2011, 09:16 PM

islandsinmyblood

Cool Cruiser Join Date: Aug 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello #1, lindquest "SP"no resturant or bar and only out house potties, does have lifeguard and security. if you want a picture perfect tropic beach with shade and a nice breeze and not many people this is the one, all taxi's know how to get there' this beach is not well know by the tourist, it is after coki beach and befor sapphire . st thomas has two governament run beachs the other is meagans. #2 sapphire and pelican cove which is connected to sapphire just around a little rocky point, there are bathrooms and a hotel and snorkel rental and dive shop there,a few little stands to buy soda frozzen drinks etc. good snorkeling right off beach, #3 seceert harbor, good snorkeling "it is protected" no fishing or lobster catching aloud, so ther are alot of fish etc.dive shop and store nice bar and resturant right on beach, & hotel on east end..#4 meagans bay, north side longgggg white sandy beach shade, tables, bar and resturant on beach, chair-float and water toy rentals, store for shopping bathing suits- t shirts etc, bath houses, and rinse off showers, half salt water though. 4.00 pp to enter this beach, beautifull beach big enough to get away from the crowds even on a busy day and last # 5 hull bay beach north side, this is more of a local fishermen beach and surfing beach when the waves are breaking out aways, not powder sand beach, but nice to go and watch, look for sea glass, enjoy the off the beaten track beach, shade, cool little bar and lunch place right next to beach also they serve reasonable price dinners at night with live music on sat and sunday 5-10 pm, also a really good sushi bar right on beach that is open 6- 9pm on curtain days

maybe more info then you were looking for, but there you go...

Archived