Beer Question....

RMS95

Please forgive me if there is a thread on here already for this, I couldnt find anything for sure!

Do all the bars, lounges, etc serve can beer?? Or is it available only at certain areas??

Thanks!

Please forgive me if there is a thread on here already for this, I couldnt find anything for sure!

Do all the bars, lounges, etc serve can beer?? Or is it available only at certain areas??

Thanks!

I'm a beer drinking and never had a problem getting a beer anywhere on the ship. They have both 12oz cans and 16oz tins of bud & bud lite. I'm sure if you search bar menu you will find a price list showing the kinds they have. Right now a 16oz tin of Bud Lite is $5.75 plus 15% tip.

Thanks!

Depends on the ship. Usually you can get beer at any bar. Maybe not all the brands at all the bars, or not the 16oz aluminum at all the bars. Some of the ships have a sports bar that has draft beer available.

Depends on the ship. Usually you can get beer at any bar. Maybe not all the brands at all the bars, or not the 16oz aluminum at all the bars. Some of the ships have a sports bar that has draft beer available.

Draft been is also available at the Lobby Bar on a number of ships...

:)

Thanks or the info! We are Bud Light drinkers and by my calculations, its cheaper to buy the can!! So I will just ask for it and see if I get it!!! :)

It's also cheaper to buy it by the bucket. You will save 50 cents per beer, or $2.00/ bucket (4 in a bucket). You can mix two different kinds of beer, too... such as Bud & BL. You can take your bucket with you anywhere on the ship, back to cabin, etc. Your room steward will keep it iced down for you.

Archived