How to Coordinate our Day

TinaJ04463

This will probably be confusing but thought a little feed back might be necessary. My best friend and I, and my stepson and his wife are zipline at Zip and Clip, close to the ship and easy for us. I understand our hubbies can't go along with us, so ideas for what they can do while we are gone? Is there a bar right there where they can hang out and wait for us? Should we have them wait on the ship and then meet us at the gangway when we get back? Trying to make this easy for all of us. I think we travel by truck to a start spot, about how far away from the ship? Will we have time to go to Mahogany Bay when we get back? In Roatan 12-7.

Tina

From the research I've been doing, the zip lines shouldn't take you much more than and hour to hour and a half. Why not have your husbands meet you there when you are done, at a designated time. They can stay on ship, walk around or whatever they choose while you zip away! You should still have plenty of time left afterwards to see or do other things together.

Have fun!

I'll be Zipping in Roatan in a couple of weeks myself!

Tina, your hubbies can bar up at Fat Tuesdays (located near where the ships dock) while you do your ziplining at Clip 'N Zip. You can then return to the gates of Mahogany Bay, walk back down to Fat Tuesdays and pick them up. It's not a huge distance between the zip line area and Fat Tuesdays.

Or, the guys can go over to the beach area of Mahogany Bay and belly up at the bar at a smaller Fat Tuesday's bar while you zipline. You would have to walk a bit farther to meet up with them there.:D

But, to answer your question, there are bars within the port area where the hubbies can wait as you zip. I believe Fat Tuesdays owns all of alcoholic venues within Mahogany Bay.

Now, question is, how many drinks can the hubbies drink while the wives are clipping and zipping.;)

Dianne

Archived