B2B Carnival Dream March 12-26 Review

meatloafsfan

I know this has been echoed by many cruise critic members, but I want to thank you very much for your candid, humorous, and DETAILED account of your experiences on the Carnival Dream. I am going on the Eastern Carribean sailing on Saturday and you just made me even more excited than I already was (spent an hour last night and 2 more this morning reading your review and the surrounding posts cover to cover)!

Thanks especially for the tips on the muster drill seating, the food and drink info, and the reviews of specific ports.

A couple quick questions:

Did you utilize the spa or its services at all?

In your opinion, was the steakhouse dinner worth it- contemplating on going on a night later in the week (where there will be no free bottle of wine ;-) )?

Thank you again for all your time!!

I know this has been echoed by many cruise critic members, but I want to thank you very much for your candid, humorous, and DETAILED account of your experiences on the Carnival Dream. I am going on the Eastern Carribean sailing on Saturday and you just made me even more excited than I already was (spent an hour last night and 2 more this morning reading your review and the surrounding posts cover to cover)!

Thanks especially for the tips on the muster drill seating, the food and drink info, and the reviews of specific ports.

A couple quick questions:

Did you utilize the spa or its services at all?

In your opinion, was the steakhouse dinner worth it- contemplating on going on a night later in the week (where there will be no free bottle of wine ;-) )?

Thank you again for all your time!!

sorry I didn't go near the Spa at all.

The Steakhouse was very good. It is meant to be a long meal (we were there for two hours and didn't have a salad course). It was very relaxing meal, paced well and the food was very good. It is something I would certainly do again on another Carnival Ship. I forgot to mention our amuse bouche at that meal - Jenna got the kobi beef burger and I got the tomato soup - they were both excellent.

Great review! One of the best narrative reviews that I have read here on CC. I am booked on the Magic which leaves me reading as much Dream material as I can find. I appreciate you taking the time to entertain us with such a thorough retelling of your vacation experience.

Jeff

Hey Patricia i have not read the whole review yet but it's awesome, you never mentioned the guy in St. Thomas when I saw you the next day,but it's way to funny how you explained his intentions I was laughing so hard...LOL I am so jealous that you are going on another B2B this year on the Disney Dream I hope you have a great time and can't wait to read your review on that ship. Who's going with you on that one? Hope to chat with you soon.

Carla

Archived