Speciality Resturant Reservations

Justed booked the Allure for May 8 yesterady and I am unable to book any of the speciality resturants. I like to eat dinner at these resturants every evening. Where do I go once on board to try to book? Has anyone had trouble booking the first day on board?

Hi! I was having a similar issue. Not sure if this helps.. but I was not able to book using firefox. I could pick my restaurants and times, but it would never go through. Once I used Internet Explorer I had no issues. Just a thought it might work.

You could call royal caribbean and see if you can book them over the phone since you can't get them to book online. Probably better to do that then wait if you want to get in a certain times based on other things you have planned.

If you wait until you board the ship you will want to go to entertainment place on deck 4 where they have people there to help you make reservations for restaurants, entertainment, etc!

Debra

Hi! I was having a similar issue. Not sure if this helps.. but I was not able to book using firefox. I could pick my restaurants and times, but it would never go through. Once I used Internet Explorer I had no issues. Just a thought it might work.

Same here....couldn't use Firefox...internet explorer was no problem! My sailing isn't until July 31st and I am able to book everything as of today! Now I just need the days to go by quicker!

Archived