Anyone on Roll Call for Pride 5/29

I am new to CC and just found out about RollCall. I am so excited about cruising but must admit I was a little reluctant about roll call, although I thought if it worked properly it would be a lot of fun. Anyway, it doesnt seem that there are many people involved in the forum. Do I have a reason to be reluctant or is it just too soon yet? Where are all the Pride cruisers for end of May? This cruise is close to booked?

• 1 month later...

I'm new to Cruise Critic and I'll be on the Pride on 5/29! I posted to the roll call. My husband and I sailed on the Pride in May 2009 (horrible weather, nice ship) and we're looking forward to this cruise.

I wish we could get something going there. I am so excited that I found this website and thought it was a great way to get to meet some new friends while cruising. I will be cruising with my mother, and 2 girls. My husband will be unable to travel with us as he is swamped with work and a new franchise. Good thing, in light of the current economy so I guess I shouldn't complain. Especially since we (the girls and I) are still able to go. This will be their first cruise and they are so excited. They have no idea that we will be spending our first Port of Call in Disney. Wait until they find that out. Can not wait. Hope to see you all poolside. Have a great cruise.

Archived