Wine List & Bar list on jewel

Can someone please help before I go crazy !

I KNOW that I have found a list of wines and beers etc that are on the RCI fleet, and I KNOW that I found it on their Web site.

BUT !! for the life of me I cannot find it again now . !!!!!!!

I know that cruiseslues have some of these but it is the actual ones on their web site that I'd like to find again.So if anyone knows how I can get to it again and preserve my sanity I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks from a very aggitated Happycruzer

Many thanks DCDIVA that was helpful , but unfortunately it still isn't the one I sure that i've looked at before. The one I'm thinking of also showed beers etc and I do remember showing it to my DH who doesn't do alcohol and they had a whole list of alcohol free beers, this is really why I'm trying to find it again and going crazy in doing so ( I can see it in my mind but just cant find it ) oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the frustration of knowing what I want to see and not being able to remember where to find it . Sorry for my rantings and thank you for trying to help.

OT, dc I just loved the report that snoopy done on his cruise and your wedding it sounded wonderful and you were a beautiful bride (thanks for sharing your photos) may we wish you and your DH many years of happiness together. "May the roof over your heads never fall in and the people beneath it never fall out." Congratulations and lots of happiness to you both.

Archived