Inspiration/Paradise dock starboard or port.

bigfig63

Hello, booked on the Paradise in December for the inaugural sailing out ot Tampa. That being said, since she is taking over from the Inspiration on the 5 day Grand Cayman/Cozumel, which side of the ship is usaully tied to the dock, starboard or port.

Reason I ask is we are booked on a verandah balcony and would prefer to look out over the dock when in port. I believe Cayman is a tender but what has the Inspiration been doing or does Cozumel change depending on day.

I was on the Epic and they favored the port gangways on the islands, starboard in MIA.

Hello, booked on the Paradise in December for the inaugural sailing out ot Tampa. That being said, since she is taking over from the Inspiration on the 5 day Grand Cayman/Cozumel, which side of the ship is usaully tied to the dock, starboard or port.

Reason I ask is we are booked on a verandah balcony and would prefer to look out over the dock when in port. I believe Cayman is a tender but what has the Inspiration been doing or does Cozumel change depending on day.

I was on the Epic and they favored the port gangways on the islands, starboard in MIA.

we docked in Cozumel before the Elation came in, and we were Port to the port on the INSIDE of the dock. I suppose it will depend on whether there will be another Carnival ship docking on Puerta Maya pier that day..

Archived