Carl William Band..Whereabouts....

midsouthj

After reading these threads for years... I see many people interested in who and where the "entertainment" Celebrity has "on board" will be performing.

I have heard so many positive comments regarding the likes of "Perry Grant"and his shows; but I also hear many of you remark so positively on the vocal talents of Carl William and his band. These artists work very hard for all; but get very little recognition beyond performing night after night.. seven days a week during their contracts.

As a travel agent having cruised numerous times I will continue to utter these words... Carl William is one of the most entertaining and enjoyable performers to ever set sail on the seven seas. Any entertainer who consistently plays to standing room only crowds is a most valuable asset to a cruise line. Celebrity should never forget their superb luck in stealing him away from Holland America and Princess.. NOTE to Dan Hanrahan... You don't want to lose this guy !!

Which brings me to my`'update.... I have just been told that Carl will be making a "stop" in Las Vegas this weekend (4/9) to do a couple shows; before leaving for Europe later this month on Constellation. I hope everyone who gets the chance to sail with Carl this summer to Europe will take the time to congratulate him on this tremendous achievement when you see him.

Final Note.. This was "not a Paid Advertisement" LOL.... Just trying to give credit where credit is due... Good job Carl!!

Archived