Camp carnival

4evertink

We are sailing the the Dream on May 7th. My son is 11, he will be 12 on May 20th. He is to be in camp carnival, but he is afraid there won't be many 11 year olds and or he will be bored with the 9-11 year olds. Is there any way Carnival will let him move into circle C? Thanks...:)

Ask the couselors when you drop off the paperwork, (is there paperwork for Circle C?). My DD was 8 in January when we sailed, but would of been 9 in a month and they allowed her to move up an age group. She had no problems.

I think the 9-11 year old program is great.

the next program of 12-14 year olds who are too cool for supervised activities will be hanging out with each other instead.

Activities will be cancelled because of not enough particiapants --stuff like that.

(tell your 11 year old to try it out-- and if it is too lame-- asked to move up)

Thanks for the replies....I will have him give the 9-11 year olds a chance. Knowing him he will have fun and enjoy every moment of it. if he finds it lame.....i will ask, guess it can't hurt to ask to move up..... thanks:D

My son is 8 and he has many friends that are in 4th and 5th grade yet I'm okay with him being with 6-8 year olds. I think the big difference is middle school. There is a wealth of imformation that is ahead and I would rather avoid until necessary. There could be some fun kids his own age. Cross that bridge when you get there!

We are sailing the the Dream on May 7th. My son is 11, he will be 12 on May 20th. He is to be in camp carnival, but he is afraid there won't be many 11 year olds and or he will be bored with the 9-11 year olds. Is there any way Carnival will let him move into circle C? Thanks...:)

My daughter is the same way....I has asked the same question a while back... and it seems the consensus is that if the birthday is within a month or so of the cruise time.. they may make an exception ..... but if not.... no.

Archived