Captains Club - Written Inquiries

snoozycruisee

Does anyone have any experience, i.e. waiting time for a written response from Captains Club ?

I sent (FAXED) an inquiry on 01-30-11 plus 02-15-11 regarding Cruise Credits. Followed up a few weeks ago via a phone call and was advised by the CSR that they couldn't say for sure as to when I would receive a written response back.

Just curious as to what the experience has been for anyone that may have been in the same boat, i.e. missing Cruise Credits. If the standard is 3-4 months, then I'll sit tight before following up again.

It has always been my experience that a phone call is the quickest way to get information from Captains Club. You can always ask them to email confirmation of what they tell you.

I understand that this is not what you asked, but it might get you an answer while you are waiting for the snail mail.

Best of luck.

I requested a cruise credit adjustment using the online system and it took about three days for a response. Unfortunately, the promised credits were not applied and I had to place another request.

The second time it took about a week to get a reply. As of today the promised adjustment has not been reflected online, but at least I know there is someone out there looking at the inbox! They are busy, but I don't think it should take longer than a week to get a response.

Just got a response to my question about the sign up kit. They have been having MAJOR computer problems. They have been able to issue Captains Club numbers but still have not been able to add the proper credits.

I had a a problem that the cruise that DH & I did in '10 was showing up for him but not for me. Since I am closer to the next level (our southern Carribean in a CC in November will put me into Select for our next cruise) I was concerned. I called the Captains Club 800 # & it was taken care of immediatly, while I was talking to the person. All I had to do was answer a few questions , I guess to make sure I had really been on the cruise.

Archived