Laptop computer

mary.g

Mary - according to the description for our cabin there is internet connection avilable. Not sure if this applies to all - and did read somewhere a complaint that there was not. Hopefully someone who has cruised recently can answer for you.

Mary - I have been informed by someone who has just disembarked Opera that in their cabin there was NO internet connection. Using the Internet connection was fairly slow - you could only open one window and the cost was roughly $12 for 10 minutes. You may also find the keyboard to be different to that which you normally use.

We are going to try and get together a list of internet cafes in the ports we call.

Thanks once again Barry for all the information. We will probaly also use the Internet Cafe's after all. The countdown is on and so exciting. Its hard keeping my mind on my work these days,now I really have experienced daydreaming at its best! I think the cruise idea for next year is a wonderful idea,I will have to see how Boro handles a 17 nighter first though. He's relatively new to the cruising scene. See you soooooon Mary:):)

Both Opera and Lirica state that internet connection is available in Stateroom #11 - Suite with Balcony. No other staterooms have connectivity. Does anyone know if the ships have WiFi wireless connectivity ????

Archived