RE: St. George and HAL

SXM54

I'm going to St. George and Hamilton in July. I was surprised when I read about the tender taking us to St. George. I'm almost sure that when I was on a Zenith cruise, we docked in St. George but that was many years ago and I've been on many cruises since that time. Why don't the ships including Celebrity dock in St. George anymore. And where do we anchor when we arrive in St. George?

I'm going to St. George and Hamilton in July. I was surprised when I read about the tender taking us to St. George. I'm almost sure that when I was on a Zenith cruise, we docked in St. George but that was many years ago and I've been on many cruises since that time. Why don't the ships including Celebrity dock in St. George anymore. And where do we anchor when we arrive in St. George?

Yes, the Zenith did dock in St. George, went on her a number of times. None of the mainstream lines have any ships anymore small enough to get through the Town Cut. The Veendam WAS until they refitted her which someone overlooked. ;) Anchoring is in Murray's Bay just outside St. George and then tendering from there.

Yes, the Zenith did dock in St. George, went on her a number of times. None of the mainstream lines have any ships anymore small enough to get through the Town Cut. The Veendam WAS until they refitted her which someone overlooked. ;) Anchoring is in Murray's Bay just outside St. George and then tendering from there.

Thank you so much! Will miss the welcome and bell ringing.....do they still do that at the town cut?

Archived