Titusville Florida

BKJK

They are OK but 30-40 minutes from the port. Are you driving in? What will you be doing with your car? If you stay here the hotel may cost a little more but in most you can leave your car during the cruise and not have to pay to park.

Yes Im driving, almost 17 hours, Leaving at 4:30am on the 20th of May, so its gonna be late when we arrive , I did consider the hotels with the park and cruise, however, with a 17 hour drive for the way home, we are thinking being able to just walk right to our car when we get off the Dream on the 28th of May, would get us on the road faster. We plan on self embarking. I was thinking Titusville would only be about 20min. from the port??

Yes Im driving, almost 17 hours, Leaving at 4:30am on the 20th of May, so its gonna be late when we arrive , I did consider the hotels with the park and cruise, however, with a 17 hour drive for the way home, we are thinking being able to just walk right to our car when we get off the Dream on the 28th of May, would get us on the road faster. We plan on self embarking. I was thinking Titusville would only be about 20min. from the port??

I would stop around Jacksonville and have about 2.5 hours the morning of the cruise. I would park at the Park and Cruise just before the port which would be half price over parking at the port. You will be a lot less tired!

That actually does sound better , I have never been in a car more then 12 hours, so at least we would be stopping around 14 and half hours...

I just dont want to miss that ship, lol but a 2.5 hour drive we should be safe even if highway problems happen....

That actually does sound better , I have never been in a car more then 12 hours, so at least we would be stopping around 14 and half hours...

I just dont want to miss that ship, lol but a 2.5 hour drive we should be safe even if highway problems happen....

If you stop at a rest stop when you enter Florida they will have magazines with hotel discount coupons that can save you a bundle. Just read the fine print.

Archived