2012 Sail Dates out of New York

• 1 month later...

I've been waiting a long time for these dates. When I called in March 2011, they mentioned they werent sure they would be sailing out of New York. I'm starting to think this is true.:mad:

I've been waiting a long time for these dates. When I called in March 2011, they mentioned they werent sure they would be sailing out of New York. I'm starting to think this is true.:mad:

I am almost certain they will be sailing out of New York next summer.

John said the rest of the ship's itineraries would be released on March 16 or 18. I can't remember which date he said. Maybe someone else remembers.

It should be out by May 19th. I've been waiting to see what NY will offer since March. I was given multiple dates, all of which have came and went with no NY dates. Fingers crossed the 19th will bring some good news :-)

Me too since March. I want to book a cruise with Carnival and hate this waiting game. I was starting to think I should fly to Miami, but the 19th is just next week so I guess I'll wait some more

Archived