14 yr old on Oasis??

We are traveling this summer with another family. There will be a total of 4 teens - one is 14 and 10 months but the other 3 are 15 -16. Anyone know if it's possible for my 14 yr old to hang with the 15 -17 yr old teen group?

Seems like I've seen this discussed someone but couldn't locate.

Thanks in advance!

bump...wondering the same....on Oasis and Allure in particular.

PLEASE DO NOT FLAME and start the lectures about younger children attending older childrens' activities....blah blah blah...that's not what the OP is asking.

We had the same situation on the Allure last month. Usually, no problem, but there may be a few locations that they card the kids. Usually late night dance parties in places other than the club. The activities are almost the exact same except for a few, but mostly it should be no issue.

My daughter, 11 years and 10 months on our March cruise, begged me, prior to even attending her first session, to be moved up to the older group. This has been a recurring theme on other cruises when she is close to the next age group. After her first session, the issue was not raised again. She loved the acctivities and the other kids. RCCL does a great job of matching activities to the age ranges. By giving my daughter the ability to self check out, she got the freedom she wanted but was thrilled to stay with her age group. The RCCL staff was agreeable to moving her but asked my daughter to give her age group a shot before deciding.

Archived