Thanks for the information

Evertonian64

Have just posted my review of the Caribbean trip with Silver Whisper which was really beautiful and more than lived up to our expectations. However I would just like to thank all of you who replied to my questions and indeed Cruise Critic as it did smooth the way.

Those of you who said we would be spoilt were spot on as we are looking at another one but would not want to "go downmarket". I suppose we have done cruising the "wrong" way but we had a wonderful time and don't for a moment regret the expense.

hello and good evening to you.

I am on the silver whisper going this coming weekend.... sooo excited.

You say that you have just done a review, but i cannot see it!!

My expectations are quite high really as been on various other ships that have been very nice.. main things on my wish list, great food, good service and reasonable entertainment and very nice people.

Hopefully my wishes will come true.

What did you think of these elements of the cruise?

Thanks

holly

Sorry I did not realise it takes a few days to appear as they review it.

I can confirm that the food is great. Do try La Terraze, you need to book. We also used the MDR for some breakfasts and lunches and found it pleasantly under used. There is something decadent about having a leisurely 3 course lunch with wine when all you normally would have would be a sandwich!

I found the people really friendly but I think we were lucky with the entertainment as we had Michel Bell who had a beautiful voice. The normal singer and dancers I felt were good but not outstanding although the singer in the Bar had a most beautiful voice. Unfortunately I think she was obliged to do standards and personally would have liked her to do more personal stuff but each to his own.

I am sure you will have a ball. I am already jealous.

Archived