atlantic sunrise

driverman

We are going on the good old IE next saturday :D we will travel down to luton on the friday and stay over as that is the only place we could get flights from . We will pick up the ship in Gran Canaia so only lose 1 day .Jan do you know if there is day before check in at luton ?

mrs.c (on hubbys account )

We are going on the good old IE next saturday :D we will travel down to luton on the friday and stay over as that is the only place we could get flights from . We will pick up the ship in Gran Canaia so only lose 1 day .Jan do you know if there is day before check in at luton ?

mrs.c (on hubbys account )

Hi mrs.c

Sorry, no day before check in at Luton. Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham, there is a small charge for Birmingham but the other two are free. I don't know what time you fly out but have you thought of booking the airport lounge? £18 each but you get magazines, newspapers, snacks, drinks, alcoholic as well, also wifi. You can book on the Thomson website under Extras or at the airport direct and you can go up to 3 hours before departure. I haven't done it myself but for what you pay in the airport cafes it's not a bad deal and gets you away from the mayhem. There are photos on the website.:):)

Jan

Archived