Third Solo Cruise

bernnj

Greetings!

Booked yesterday my third solo cruise. It is a 5 day out of Baltimore on RCCL Enchantment of the Seas leaving on 5/14. It was advertised on the "happy hour pricing" that expires today.

Was able to afford this as I will not need to consider airfare.

Looking forward to another adventure!

Greetings!

Booked yesterday my third solo cruise. It is a 5 day out of Baltimore on RCCL Enchantment of the Seas leaving on 5/14. It was advertised on the "happy hour pricing" that expires today.

Congratulations. I will be on my 4th solo in two weeks. Like you, I prefer to use a port that is close by as flying is a hassle and extra expense. My closest port, Mobile, is 344 miles away. How do you find the "Happy hour pricing" on RCCL?

On carnival I got a $249 pp rate for 5 day by booking their "pack and go' specials. These run from Wed to Fri each week only.

Have fun.

Congratulations. I will be on my 4th solo in two weeks. Like you, I prefer to use a port that is close by as flying is a hassle and extra expense. My closest port, Mobile, is 344 miles away. How do you find the "Happy hour pricing" on RCCL?

On carnival I got a $249 pp rate for 5 day by booking their "pack and go' specials. These run from Wed to Fri each week only.

Have fun.

Thank you.

Check out the following on Thursdays as they usually post the special pricing for the following Monday and Tuesday.

For RCCL:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/RCI_Sales_Event/rci_sales_event.pdf

For Celebrity:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/exciting_deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

Hope this helps others. I have them as a favorite on my computer.

Thanks for those links. they might come in handy for finding a good price when Voyager of the Seas moves to New Orleans. This RCCL ship will be there over my 50th birthday next Jan. I might consider giving myself a well deserved treat for making it to 50.

• 1 month later...
Greetings!

Back from my 3rd solo adventure. Sailing out of Baltimore is so much better than sailing out of Bayonne. But I do have to admit that I missed the extra special touches one receives on Celebrity. Had wonderful weather for the 1.5 days spent in Bermuda and the seas were calmer than I expected.

For those that still haven't made sailing plans, there are 2 happy hour specials this week on Celebrity's Summit to Bermuda on 6/19 and 6/26. If I hadn't booked the 5/14 sailing on the Enchantment of the Seas, I would be booking for one of these Summit cruises to Bermuda. Great deal and only 150% single supplement!!

Archived