dege - Are You Out There?

Ghost

Hi - I'm not a stalker or anything! My husband George met your husband Frank yesterday at Henkel. They were talking and somehow got on the subject of cruising - it's one of our favorite things too, we've been on 20 so far.

Small world, huh? Just wanted to say hi!

Kathy

Hello, Just fowarded this post to Dege. She is my sister. My husband also works for Henkel in Engineering (Art) Just back to the boards again because my daughter is getting married on the Navigator in Oct. and have to keep up on whats happening! I really need a cruise now though!!!

Hi SB - My husband George knows your husband, too. George works out of our home in Sylvania, OH (works for Bruce Olsen) but gets up to Madison Heights quite frequently - in fact, he'll be up there several days this week.

Maybe we'll all meet some day on a cruise!

Kathy

Hi Kathy, It is a small world. My sister alerted me to this post via email. Otherwise, I might have been pretty surprised to see my name as a topic! I've been on this site quite a bit lately as we have a cruise on the Jewel coming up in April. When is your next one? Out of your 20 previous, how many have been on RCI? This will be our 15th cruise (in ten years). Our tenth on RCI.

HI ! -

Yes, I imagine you would have been suprised to log on and see your name as a topic! Our last cruise was on the Caribbean Princess. We've done 5 RCI cruises. I think we've been on 7 (maybe 8?) different lines total.

Unfortunately, we don't have a cruise planned right now. We have some major house projects that have to get taken care of first. If we can't do another one this year, it will be early next year.

Kathy

Archived