When was the Last Time Navigator was in St. Thomas?

I was looking at the new and improved schedules for the Navigator for this upcoming winter. I noticed that there is one or two 9 Night sailings that also visit St. Thomas. When was the last time the Navigator was there? When I was on her in 2005, we went to St. Thomas. I'm not sure when she went over to the Mediterranean, but I know that she hasn't been here in a while.

What about some of the other ships that have regular rotations in Europe? I know the Voyager hasn't been there in a while either.

Navigator was in St. Thomas during February of this year as we were on her. She is shortly to leave for Europe, originally planned to be a two year stay but has now been cut short and she will be returning to the US in the fall of this year.

Navigator was in St. Thomas during February of this year as we were on her. She is shortly to leave for Europe, originally planned to be a two year stay but has now been cut short and she will be returning to the US in the fall of this year.

What sailing were you on that the Navigator was in St. Thomas? I thought that the Navigator was only doing the 4/5 Night sailings to Cozumel, Cayman Islands, Flamouth, and Labadee. I wasn't aware of any Eastern routes. :confused:

Archived