cabin 8680?

hey guys!! i would love your help!!! I am researching to book my allure cruise.. ( yeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy:D) and i have decided i want to be in deck 8. i think because is close to the restaurants etc.

they are offering me here cabin D8 8680 AFT !! IS THIS GOOD?

IS IT GOOD TO BE ON THE AFT?? THIS IS A BALCONY I AM TRYING TO BOOK.. OR IF YOU COULD RECOMMEND ONE FOR ME PLEASEEEE.;):D:)

THANKS SO SO MUCH !!!!

BEATRIZ

We have booked my parents in 8672 on the Allure in October and our adult daughter in 8684. We were on the Oasis this past October, we stayed on the 14th deck, but decided to stay on the 8th deck(we are midship on the 8th deck 'cause we wanted the bigger balcony on the hump and the elevator location is not as critical to us) for this Allure cruise. We picked this for the proximity to the aft elevators, the Park Cafe with it's great breakfast and lunch items, and the boardwalk, dining rooms and even the Windjammer are all easily accessible from the aft elevators. Have a great time! I hope this helps.

Just off 4/24 Allure cruise...

We have cruised on Allure and Oasis combined four times. We have stayed on Deck 8 hump area twice. In my opinion, this is the best location on the ship. The location is convenient to all areas, you can use Central Park to get around, and, if you are in the middle section, there are no inside cabins, so the hallways are quieter and less crowded.

Just off 4/24 Allure cruise...

We have cruised on Allure and Oasis combined four times. We have stayed on Deck 8 hump area twice. In my opinion, this is the best location on the ship. The location is convenient to all areas, you can use Central Park to get around, and, if you are in the middle section, there are no inside cabins, so the hallways are quieter and less crowded.

oh wow sounds excellent!!! thank you very very muchhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Archived