He dives, I don't! What to do?

geogal

My husband wants to scuba in Roatan. I'm "just" a snorkeler, but will have my own gear with me. I'm investigating possible options for our day in Roatan. So far, have come up with Plan A: dive trip through Bananarama that includes transit from Coxen Hole for about $100, with option for day use of facility for $30 for me. Sounds great so far, BUT...

Plan B: private tour for the 2 of us for $60 anywhere we want to go.

Do we have a "day at the beach" with Plan A, exploring West Bay area on foot after diving, OR do both, and have options for exploring and seeing other areas?

OR

Plan C: head to Bananarama and when done, grab a taxi for a scenic ride before heading back to Coxen Hole?

Anyone out there a diver who can tell me approximate time frame for 2-tank dives? I imagine it isn't a whole day activity. Your input is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

We just got back from Roatan. My husband went on a dive with the ship. I went to Sante Day Spa & Wellness Center.

http://www.santewellnesscenter.com/

It was FABULOUS! I had the Espiritu spa service. It was worth every penny. Angela is very attentive and they do a great job of giving you instructions on how to get to the spa. I took a friend and we were the only two people there with 2 ships in port so, we basically had a private retreat. The hummingbirds are nesting and they were all over - so beautiful!

good luck.

Archived