Fresh flowers onboard Crown Princess

west2000

We are travelling on the Crown in July and I would like to buy flowers for my mum who is travelling with us. Do Princess have a stand selling flowers onboard as RCI do? I don't really want to order one of their gift arrangements/bouqets.

Thanks for any information.:)

Yes, I remember seeing a flower stand at night on the Promenade Deck. They also advertised this somewhere because I knew about it before we arrived on the ship. If you can't find it, I'm sure and crew member could help you.:)

We are travelling on the Crown in July and I would like to buy flowers for my mum who is travelling with us. Do Princess have a stand selling flowers onboard as RCI do? I don't really want to order one of their gift arrangements/bouqets.

They did have a table set up with flowers for sale. Not sure I saw it every day, however. You can order prior to boarding, however, or just call the purser’s desk for help when you board.

Yes, you can pre order flowers or purchase on the ship. They range in price from $39 - $59. I've purchased them b4 and they will last you the entire cruise! Very good value and you will most certainly surprise her :)

Here is a link that you will find helpful: http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/flowers/index.jsp

Dave

Thanks for all the infomation. Will look into ordering before embarkation as the surprise would be nice for her.:)

Our son bought his mother the $39 arrangement and it was beautiful!

Thanks for all the infomation. Will look into ordering before embarkation as the surprise would be nice for her.:)

they sell flowers every day on the Promenade Deck in the area between the photo gallery and the Atrium. If you want to get something small and reasonable, they have a lovely 3 rose arrangement for $15 that comes with baby's breath and greens. You can pick whatever color roses you like. They will be delivered within a couple of hours. I usually buy one of these arrangements the day I board and it will last all week.

Archived