Pride Of America Disembarkation Time

ausdingo

We are taking an inter island trip at the end of the cruise, the only problem is the flight will leave at 10.06am. Will we have time to get off the ship with our bags in tow and get to the terminal in time to make this flight? I have read that you can be off as early as 7:45am which would be fine but NCL's FAQ claims we should be off 2 hours after docking ie:9am, which would not work. Anybody recently off the POA with an idea of the actual real world timing.

We are taking an inter island trip at the end of the cruise, the only problem is the flight will leave at 10.06am. Will we have time to get off the ship with our bags in tow and get to the terminal in time to make this flight? I have read that you can be off as early as 7:45am which would be fine but NCL's FAQ claims we should be off 2 hours after docking ie:9am, which would not work. Anybody recently off the POA with an idea of the actual real world timing.

I just sailed her April 9th. Yes, we were told that we could get off of the ship any time after 7:45. We had VIP disembarkation tags, so that would coincide with walk-off.

As she doesn't have to clear customs, the PoA can begin the process pretty much as soon as she's tied up to the pier.

The airport is about a 15 minute cab ride (and costs around $20).

Archived