Booking Onboard for Someone Not Onboard

Hello cruisers...I'm hoping someone here can help me. I called Carnival and the PVP I spoke with didn’t have a definitive answer so I thought I would ask here. Would anyone happen to know if I can book a cruise while onboard for someone who’s is not on that sailing with me? I’m not planning on booking for myself, just for the other person. Also, is there a reduced deposit when booking onboard?

Hello cruisers...I'm hoping someone here can help me. I called Carnival and the PVP I spoke with didn’t have a definitive answer so I thought I would ask here. Would anyone happen to know if I can book a cruise while onboard for someone who’s is not on that sailing with me? I’m not planning on booking for myself, just for the other person. Also, is there a reduced deposit when booking onboard?

There is no benefit to booking onboard~ ie no reduced deposit or OBC ~ so I don't see any reason for you to book a cruise for someone else while you're onboard~ you also can not buy a FCC for someone else~

There is no benefit to booking onboard~ ie no reduced deposit or OBC ~ so I don't see any reason for you to book a cruise for someone else while you're onboard~ you also can not buy a FCC for someone else~

I believe there is a reduced deposit....I believe it's per cabin rather than per person....and an on board credit....

I had never heard that before~ everyone always says there is no benefit to booking onboard~hmmmm what am I missing? We are talking about just booking a cruise and not buying a FCC right? I'm so confused~ lol! Maybe I should just ignore this post from now on!

I had never heard that before~ everyone always says there is no benefit to booking onboard~hmmmm what am I missing? We are talking about just booking a cruise and not buying a FCC right? I'm so confused~ lol! Maybe I should just ignore this post from now on!

Here's what I found about the onboard credits.....when booking on the ship:

On Board Credit Offer $50.00 per stateroom on a 3/4/5 day cruise $75.00 per stateroom on a 6-day cruise $100.00 per stateroom on a 7-9 day cruise $200.00 per stateroom on 12 day or longer cruises Single occupancy receive half of the on board credit.

Archived