So, before you actually try it, what do you think of Magic?

What do you think of Magic?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Magic?

• Fantastic! Carnival really got creative; went all out!
    • Good - nothing spectacular, but "classically Carnival"!
    • Meh - not great compared to the competition.
    • Horrible - Not a fan!

I think they are trying to be competitive without going overboard like Oasis and Allure. Certain things do draw people to other cruise lines aside from price and it's a good thing to be competitive.

I really want to reserve comment until I read some reviews, but I will say this.. I like what I've seen so far and I can't wait for the Breeze since Galveston is just to far for me to drive (and I refuse to fly away from FL to cruise LOL)

We can't wait to board her in a few days! Been following everything both on John Heald's facebook page and blog, the Carnival facebook page, Zyedeco Cruiser's photos, and everything I can find on her!

We're actually thinking about booking Breeze's TA next November '12 - will base it on how good our Magic cruise is!

I couldn't vote because there was no category for, "haven't looked at any pictures because I want to discover the ship when I get there, but I have been looking for neutral write-ups and haven't really found anything."

I'm looking forward to my cruise in July, but I'm equally looking forward to a week in Venice and a week in Nice on either side. I'm not jumping up and down uncontrollably like a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

Well I'm a big fan of the Dream, and Magic seems to have everything the Dream has, plus more. I like the few changes they have made.. Red Frog Pub seems fun & popular, Cherry On Top seems great, and the new Italian Resteraunt's menu looks fantastic. I like the changes & decor they have made with the atrium & other public spaces. I am excited to sail her in June 2012. I am happy that Carnival is going "big", but not over-doing it like other cruise lines. I think the Italian restaurant & Red Frog pub are nice, fun options that I am sure people will love. Its about time Carnival has offered some variety other than the Steakhouse.

Archived