June 11th, lets go fishing!!!!!!!!!

Jedi9

I still need fishing partners in St Maarten!!! Who's up to share a charter on June 11? I've got 2 different charters I'm looking at, want to go for 3/4 day (6 hours), Get the best opportunity to fight a marlin. Charters are generally a minimum of 4 and max of 6 people. 4 is actually best, you have more opportunities. I am one and need at least 3 more. I've already contacted the two locations listed below that I've linked to. As soon as we get enough we are in. Check these two links. http://stmaartendeepseafishing.com/ (they have a 31 ft Tiara express) and also check out http://www.leesfish.com/charters.htm (they have 3, 31 ft Bertrams) If interested, let me know whichever you prefer and drop them a line, tell them you want to share a charter June 11. Mention my name, Tyler, they each have me on a wait list to see if they get enough up for a charter. Tight Lines, Tyler

I will be coming in on the Carnival Victory

• 2 weeks later...
OK, There has to be some fishermen, fisherwomen gonna be on St Maarten on the 11th. Where are you at, give me a shout out.:)

I wish you luck, but I do not think a lot of people would be interested in fishing for a day while at such a nice island.

There used to be one thing I would never consider doing on an island - shopping. Fishing would rank right up there with shopping.

Archived